Monday, July 23, 2007

Enhancing Firefox


What a full day!
On top of trying to launch myself into the 30 Day Challenge, I'm also lovingly tending to some newborn puppies. My husband, John, and I raise, train and show Coonhounds (Redbone and English varieties). John is a 3rd generation coonhound fancier. This year we really outdid ourselves and are caring for not one but THREE litters of coonhounds. Two litters born the same day - 7/11 (shown to the right here) and one just born 7/18. I'm very busy with them but I'm here to prove even those of us with very little time (or sleep!) to spare can successfully complete the 30DC.


Today Ed Dale instructed us - via his explicit video teaching style - to download various add on's we would soon be finding useful to us during the challenge. The browser of choice he's asked us to use is Firefox. I won't list all the ad on's here. If you want to learn all the details and goodies, you will need to join us for the challenge. :) www.thirtydaychallenge.com

I also made sure to visit the blogs other participants are doing for the 30 day challenge so I could stumble and digg and just keep up with how they are all doing. Love their blogs! I have the Google Feedreader which makes checking out the blogs SO much easier. I love it. Ed Dale has asked us to download another reader so I will be doing that as well. Who knows, maybe I'll like that one better...

1 comment:

knewf said...

HI Janet, it's me, Kathy. my gosh what beautiful pups! I remember the days. one time I had three litters of newfs at once, too. I have a blog, also, but not set up for 30 day challenge blog yet.This is the blog that I have been doing for a long time. the blog that I have is

http://www.4pawsblog.blogspot.com