Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pimping The Forum

Today Ed Dale turned his focus on teaching us to get the most out of the 30 Day Challenge Forum site. So I spent some time tweaking it. I don't spend too much time reading a lot there. I'm pretty picky there. I found out the hard way last year that you can become much to easily distracted by the many suggestions of others and it can really eat up your time.

I'm going to concentrate on what Ed and Dan have to teach us.

I'm also trying to bring our team closer together. I've proposed that we have a weekly meeting via Skype chat. Last year, I was not on a strong team and it's my goal that this year will be different.
Through support of one another, I want to see that all of us make it through this 30 days and get the most out of it that each of us can. Such a fantastic resource that Ed and Dan are offering us. This can be life changing and I'm super thankful to them for this chance.

I am setting up a Google Notebook page where our team can have our links all listed and each of us can then view it and use Digg and Stumble to help each other out. And it makes for good practice in using these tools that Ed has taught us about.

No comments: