Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Big One!

Well, tomorrow is the big day!
Official kick off day for the Thirty Day Challenge.

I hope you will all wish me luck as I strive to learn as much as possible during this experience.

One of the things I'm looking forward to is that TDC this year will have a toolbar we can download which will automatically let us know when new TDC tools, updates to the blog and forum, etc are available. That is way cool!

I'm getting ready to run over to Meebo.com. A great application that lets you track all your favorite instant messenger type chat programs via your browser. This means, even if you're using someone else's computer, you can still access your contacts.. particularly my TDC contacts! Yeah!

Ed just posted a direct url to all the contestants for the TDC contest. The participants are entering various Youtube videos which advertise the Thirty Day Challenge. Some of these videos are just plain hilarious! You should go take a peek. http://tinyurl.com/3dv8fw

I uploaded my coonhound website. If you all are curious about me, go there and check it out. There are lots of photos and other good stuff and hey, my doggies are gorgeous! You need to see that for yourself! :) http://www.ironwoodkennel.com And while you're there, please click the digg icon at the bottom and if you have stumbleupon account, please give it a thumbs up, will ya? Thanks ever so much. My dogs deserve to be ranked #1. :)

1 comment:

Simply Bananas said...

Good Luck in the thirty day challenge