Thursday, August 2, 2007

Day 2 - Lucky Number 7

Day 2 of the challenge and things are warming up.

In today's podcast, Ed instructed us to pick 7 niche ideas. No more, no less. We are told the reason for this number will be explained later.

I have many more ideas than 7 so I'll have to figure that out. Seems I have many that would fit into one topic or another so perhaps I'll do that. Looks like I have more sub-niches than niches.
One of them is a topic Ed says he will take a baseball bat after us if we even think of using it. uh-oh!

Then Ed went on to show us 4 of his favorite places to hunt for niche's.
  • Ebaypulse.com
  • technorati.com
  • google groups
  • Google Trends
  • Yahoo
You'll have to join the TDC in order to learn all the tips and pointers he made on the best way to do these things. If you're interested enough to read my blog, you should really join us at www.thirtydaychallenge.com and gather up all the tasty tid-bits Ed Dale is handing FREELY out to everyone who joins. No strings attached!

Even though I have more than 7 niche ideas, I'm heading over to see what I can find. If you're going to take the challenge, you need to follow all the steps one by one so that's what I'm going to do. :)

No comments: