Friday, August 3, 2007

Day 3 - Too Much Of A Good Thing


Yup, there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. We will be waiting on Ed's instructions for Day 3 of our challenge until tomorrow likely due to such a large crowd of fans beating down his door to get in on this golden opportunity. Another server will be added and we will be ready to once again, rock n roll!

I didn't let this get me down though. I used my day to further research niche's, make new contacts/friends on Skype who are also participating in the TDC and worked on boosting the search engine optimization of my website that showcases my coonhounds (they don't call me showpup for nothing). Wanna see? C'mon.. humor me! http://www.ironwoodkennel.com

I also find my hands full in caring for an orphan boston terrier puppy of my Mom's while she is out of town at a dog show. (she got a blue ribbon at yesterday's show!!) Since I have dogs who are currently nursing puppies, we had hoped this youngster could get some fresh doggie milk. Have you ever tried to milk a dog? ROTF!! drip-drop-drip... no thanks. I used to have about 50 head of dairy goats (I showed nationally) and there is no way in God's green earth that I can milk a darn dog. LOL So feeding this little girl with a syringe. She's only 5 oz. - can't put her in with a coonhound litter that are now 2-3 lbs a piece. She nearly died right after birth so wish us the best in seeing her through.

Now, I'm going to see if I can make sense of Fire Fox add on called session manager. Low on sleep and white matter cells right now so no guarantees I can come close to grasping the info right now but I'm going to give it a good gung-ho try.

This $1,000 propane bill I just got in the mail should serve as sufficient inspiration... *sigh*

No comments: